Friday, January 9, 2009

Trafford Centre, Manchester

So Wednesday night, I happened upon free tickets to the Trafford Centre in Manchester-- the International Office over here organized a trip, but I lucked into the free coach (bus) fare. But the Trafford Centre is a GI-HUGE-IC shopping mall. Two stories, snazzy shops, lots of cafes, and the like. Places like the Armani store though, were too expensive to even window shop (and we were afraid they'd throw us out because we were wearing jeans. whatever). We spent a solid 5 1/2 hours in there! I got a new memory card for my camera so now I can take pictures! Here are some pictures of the Trafford Centre:

Pretty skylight...

Seriously, you'd think we were in Italy or Spain somewhere....

Fountain...

And this one is for Uncle Patrick!

Cheers!

No comments: