Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm heeeeeeeere!

Got into Manchester about 8AM GST and then caught the train to Preston (warning: be sure you learn how to read those timetable things before you try to get on the train. Just saying.). The UCLan people were very nice and picked me up at the train station. I've just gotten my library card and I'm trying to figure out how to get the wireless to work in my apartment (pictures to come), so I'll give a more thorough post when that happens. The accents here are sa-weet, except I have to have them repeat everything because they talk to fast. Might I just add that I would kill myself and innocent bystanders by simply driving a car. While they drove me to my apartment (its a dorm, but they call it an apartment) we careened all over the place, but I guess that's par for the course over here. Anyway, I'm starving and I've got a campus tour in an hour and a half. Longer post later.

No comments: