Friday, January 23, 2009

A room with a personality and another trip!

So the Students' Union on campus was having an awesome sale on posters-- 3 for 5 pounds, so my room no longer looks like a prison cell!  I've got the Muppets, the Beatles, and the famous "Kissing the War Goodbye" poster.  How's that for variety?


My new friends on the wall, plus my awesome T-shirt quilt on my bed.

I've met a new friend, Katie, who goes to Bellarmine and we're going to Liverpool tomorrow.  Other people might tag along, but no one has expressed interest just yet.  Apparently there's lots of stuff to do in Liverpool, not just the Beatles, so I'm excited!!  I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

Oh, and I have uploaded ALL of my pictures from Edinburgh onto photobucket.  The url is www.photobucket.com/eariley.  I'm going to continue to do this in the future with my photos, post some here and ALL of them on photobucket.  Enjoy!

No comments: