Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Upcoming Travels!

Okay, I am way to excited about this weekend's travels.  A CERES sister from home, Jen, is going to be visiting her sister (who is studying in Wales) this weekend in London.  And I'm leaving TOMORROW to meet her.  FOUR days in London.  I am jumping out of my skin I'm so excited.  I'm taking the coach down there (cheaper than the train, but a longer trip. whatever.), at 6:50AM from the bus station here in Preston.  I'll be getting in late-ish on Sunday, so expect a rather lengthy post sometime after that.  I have this master list of everything I want to see in London, and I'm pretty certain there is NO WAY I can get it all done, but I'm going to try my hardest, dang it.  Wish me luck! :o]

Oh, and for everyone out there doing the math (*cough* Alvin *cough*), YES, I will be skipping class on Thursday.  My professor doesn't take attendance anyway, and my friend is getting the notes for me.  So there.

No comments: