Friday, March 6, 2009

This weekend

A few things:

*I'm not traveling anywhere this weekend because I've got two nasty essays to write (one about US foreign policy 1910-1929 and another about local food systems. Joy.), a presentation to get done and a Spanish podcast to summarize. They're due right after I get back from London, so I want to get them out of the way. This is just to clear up any lingering doubts that some people may have that I'm actually going to school. Sorry there won't be any thrilling escapades to report. I might go see "The Young Victoria," though, it came out yesterday in the UK.

*I finally, finally, FINALLY switched my photo hosting website. I finally got Picasa to work on my computer (no idea why it hadn't been working...). You can view all 206 pictures from Belgium here. I'll work on getting the rest from this semester up this weekend, so they'll all be in the same place. EDIT: Got 'em all up. It didn't take as long as I thought! Check it out here. I've even included some never-before-seen pictures of Preston (ha, they're just the ones that didn't make it to the blog.).

Ok, that's all.

No comments: