Saturday, February 7, 2009

Also...

Jori, Jessica, and I went to the movies last night!  We saw Slumdog Millionaire!  Go see it. NOW.  There was a dance scene at the end, and we think it would be pretty super if the international students do it at the Preston Rail Station.  Here's the clip, from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUx4j9-msU

And there was a fantastic preview, for a movie I am DYING to see.  Called The Young Victoria about (three guesses, and the first two don't count!)-- Queen Victoria.  It looks AMAZING. But surely they could have come up with a better title? Anyway, here's a clip to the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKs3yIZolsM

Okay, anyone who knows me at all knows that I'm a movie buff.  I can identify actors within a few minutes of seeing them on screen.  So I was freaking out in the theater because there are SO many great British actors in this film.  10 points to who knows who plays King William, 20 points to who knows who plays Prince Albert, and 1,000 to who knows who plays the Viscount Melbourne (he's the guy who says "You have an ally in me").  NO CHEATING WITH IMDB!! Why so many points for Viscount Melbourne? Because I had to watch the trailer about five times before I figured it out.  And, 10 points to who knows where the music from the last bit of the trailer is from. (*Hint* One of my all-time favorite movies!!).  Good luck! :o]

No comments: